With some reluctance, I’m wrapping up the PoP blog series on raising children in polyamorous families. I hope I’ve been able to answer some questions and give some reassurances. I think I’ve covered everything I intended to cover. If you have any questions or concerns I missed, please contact me. I’m always happy to add another post or two! For now, here’s the complete…
Raising Children in A Polyamorous Family Blog Series
- Random Babble Post – For the Children
- Polyamory and Children: Where is the Research At?
- Polyamory and Children: Opening up?
- Telling Your Children about Polyamory
- Polyamory and Children: Introducing New SOs
- Polyamory and Children: Research Update
- Polyamory and Children: Legal Stuff
- Polyamory and Children: What do I call Mom’s Boyfriend?
- Polyamory and Children Guest Blog: Marmoset, Metamour and Ice Cream
- Polyamory Hurts Kids? Not in the Real World
- Laws and legal practices affecting our children
- Polyamory and Children: Child Custody Review
- Child Custody and Polyamory: Who is at Risk
- Child Custody Cases: How to Protect Yourself
- Resources for Custody Cases Involving Polyamory
- Introducing Your Polyamory Partners to Your Children
- Should You Tell Your Kids About Polyamory?
- Helping Our Kids Talk About Polyamory
- Talking with Your Child’s Teacher (or other professional) about Polyamory
- When Your Kids Discover Your Closeted Polyamorous Relationship
- Legal Options for Multi-Parent Polyamorous Families
- Polyamory and Child Custody (Guest Post by Gracie X)
- When Our Kids Face Discrimination for Our Relationships
- Meeting Other Polyamorous Families
The next couple of Sundays I’ll be catching up on book reviews, so if you’ve been looking for a new poly-related read make sure you stop by!