Not much to change here. Just your standard link list. Obviously, I’ve found a great deal to add since wrapping up this blog series, since I wrote a whole book on polyamory, pregnancy, and everything that goes along with. But you can still find the basics here. Re-posted March 9, 2017.
So, over two months of posting, and a week to think it over, I really think I’ve covered everything related to polyamory and pregnancy. If something occurs to me later that I have missed, I’ll add it here. In the meantime, here is a link list of every post in this series.
Polyamory and Pregnancy – the introduction
Planning for a Pregnancy
- Planning for the Unexpected – discussing the possibility of an unplanned pregnancy before it happens.
- Planning for the Expected – things to consider when trying to get pregnant in a polyamorous relationship
- Contraception and Fertility – planning how not to get pregnant
Prenatal Care – dealing with doctors and hospitals (you might also want to check out Educating Poly-Friendly Professionals)
Legal Stuff – filling out the birth certificate and determining paternity
Picking Names – who is involved and how do you decide
Polyam Partners getting pregnant
- Help! My Husband’s Secondary is Pregnant! – also relevant to ‘Help! My wife’s secondary got her pregnant!’
- When Primaries have Children – and how it impacts the secondary(s)
What Makes a Parent – being a parent can be much more then biology
Taking a Break– sometimes, taking a break from polyamory to focus on pregnancy and a new child may be the right thing
And for a more in depth (and portable) read, check out the Polyamory on Purpose Guide to Polyamory and Pregnancy