I’m going to pick up and finally finish my extremely drawn out blog series on safe sex and STIs. Last spring I finally finished a run down of various STIs and their symptoms, causes, treatments, etc. Now I want to go back to that series and talk a bit about options when you or someone in your polycule has an STI, communicating about safe sex with your partners and a few other things.
But before I get too deep into that, I’d love for you to tell me if there is anything you really want to know about STIs and safe sex in polyamorous relationships. I can’t promise to have an answer, but I’ll damn well try. Leave a comment below, or contact me privately!
Posts so far
(Updated February 8, 2016)
- What are STD/STIs?
- STD/STIs Protection (Introduction)
- Protecting Against STD/STIs: Barrier Method
- Preventing STD/STIs: Testing Agreements
- Preventing STD/STIs: Be a Smart Slut – Open Relationships, Promiscuity and STD/STIs
- Protecting Against STD/STIs: Abstinence/Closed Relationships
- STD/STI Testing: Introduction
- Polyamory and STD/STIs: Getting Tested
- What Does STD/STI Testing Involve?
- STD/STIs: How often should I get tested?
- The Long List of STD/STIs
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Crab lice
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Genital Warts
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Hepatitis (A, B & E)
- Herpes (1 & 2)
- HIV & AIDS
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Pubic Lice (Crabs)
- Trichomoniasis (Trich)
- Fluid Bonding and Safe Sex
- Safe Sex Vs Safer Sex